DISCLAIMER: The provision of information by Big Investor and its related pages constitutes the dissemination of information in accordance with the right to free speech. Nothing on these pages is to be interpreted as legal, accounting, tax, currency, banking, or investment advice. Anyone seeking such advice should consult properly qualified and accredited professionals. All readers of these pages are emphatically advised to obey all laws to the letter. ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE VARIOUS ACTIVITIES FEATURED HERE ARE VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LOCAL LAWS. Participants in any activity related to Big Investor, participate at their own risk. Participants agree to hold the Big Investor owners, managers, and operators harmless in respect of any losses incurred as a result of participation in any activity related to Big Investor.
In order to join Big Investor and become a member, you must indicate on the Big Investor sign-up form that you agree to the following TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
1. Being of sound mind and legal age, I hereby agree that I have requested information about Big Investor, a lead-generating and online-success system.
2. I have read the General Disclaimer above. I understand it and undertake to abide by it.
3. I hereby affirm that nobody has solicited me or enticed me to register with Big Investor against my will.
4. I understand that if I decide to join Big Investor, I will be joining a private association which enables me to build a base of leads that I can use for any home-based business I wish to promote.
5. I have NOT been led to believe that this activity is an investment activity, franchise, or employment opportunity.
6. I affirm that I am not an employee or official of any government agency, nor am I acting on behalf of or collecting information for or on behalf of any government agency.
7. I affirm that I am not an employee, by contract or otherwise, of any media or research company, and I am not reading any of the Big Investor pages in order to collect information for someone else.
8. I affirm that all the information about or related to Big Investor (other than that on the pages available to non-members and the marketing materials authorized for public use) is proprietary and confidential and I will not reveal said information to anyone else.
9. I affirm that any suggestions of how much can possibly be earned with Big Investor does not constitute a promise that any specific individual will achieve any particular level of earnings. I understand that there are no earnings guarantees and that any money I risk may be lost.
10. I hereby affirm that my registration as a Big Investor Member is an act of my own volition, and will entitle me access to private and confidential information which I will keep confidential.
11. Sending "spam" (unsolicited email) to promote Big Investor is not allowed. If the Big Investor managers determine that a member used spam to promote Big Investor, that membership could be terminated immediately. For more information, see our Spam Policy.
12. Big Investor members receive their own unique web-pages which they may use to promote Big Investor.
13. The Big Investor service is provided on an as-is basis. No guarantees or warranties are provided that the service will be available at any particular times or that it will satisfy any particular quality expectations. The owners and managers of Big Investor are held harmless in respect of any failure or degradation of service.
14. Any member may terminate his or her membership at any time by using the Account Deactivate feature in the Member Area. If you choose to deactivate your membership, you could lose all of your referrals. You could also forfeit all future benefits from Big Investor, including the right to receive refunds.
15. The Big Investor managers may refer to the Legal Compliance Department for action should a member be found in violation of company policy. The Legal Compliance Department has the discretion to close member accounts for wrongdoing, but will be scrupulously fair and diligent in determining all the facts before suggesting any such action to the Executive staff.
16. The Big Investor managers may ignore unnecessary emails sent to them. The primary example of an unnecessary email is a question already answered on the Big Investor website. All members and prospective members should read the entire Big Investor website thoroughly.
18. The Big Investor program may not be abused in any way - this includes attempting to discredit the company in any way. Any member who abuses Big Investor will be removed and banned from re-entering. All decisions made by the Big Investor managers are final and not subject to recourse.
19. You agree that all payments to Big Investor Admin are final and that Big Investor has a strict no-refund policy, except in cases where Big Investor expressly allows refunds.
20. It is your responsibility to make sure your payment system account IDs are accurate and up-to-date. Big Investor is not responsible for any missed payments due to inaccurate information or the upkeep of your payment system accounts.
21. It is your responsibility to check your payment system accounts to be sure you actually received all payments that you should have received. Because certain payments might be made member to member in Big Investor, the Big Investor system cannot confirm that any payments between members were actually made.
22. When members fund their Big Investor account, the purpose of such funding is to Trade on the Cryptocurrency and Forex Markets. Members may not withdraw newly added funds (from "external funding") from their Wallet.
23. Individual Big Investor members are not responsible for the performance of Big Investor or any other programs, products, and services provided by Big Investor. Individual Big Investor members, including those who introduce, sponsor, or refer other members, incur no liabilities or obligations in respect of Big Investor's financial decisions and directions and any other programs, products, and services launched .